Monday, 16 April 2007

reinventing the missing blog

My previous blog went missing. Ugh, it was my fault anyway. I didn’t log in for heck of a long time and then I forgot my username and password in Blogger.com. That sucked a LOT! So, I decided to reinvent my blog.

There were lots of things happening in my life during the past seven months. From the love ride on the top, to the moment when it hits rock bottom. From the lack of excavation, to the latest excavation I’ve attended.

Too many to mention, too painful to remember, too excited to be written. Hmm, too many reasons for me not to jot it down here.

All I can say right now, is that I am heckalluva busy with typing and finishing my bachelor thesis. It’s actually due on April 30th, although I am not quite sure of my guts and opportunity to finish it. But I’m stepping on my stones, hoping one day – hopefully it’s April the 30th – that I’m going to reach the end of the path. Then I will be free from this past-involving field of study.

Future plans?
Definitely not including marriage to it!
I don’t know what am I going to do?!
We’ll just wait and see…
I’m sure my life will not be less interesting as others.
Don’t you agree with that??