Tuesday, 29 May 2007

juuhuuu. yahoo. yeeehaa.

Juuhuuu....!!
Kerstin is coming in 2 weeks! :)
She sent me a message from India this morning saying that at ETA 17.35 in Cengkareng!
Juuuhuuu!!
I've been friends with this gal since 1999. We've been penpaling to each other since then, and
I finally got the chance to fly to Germany last year - which I wouldn't
waste by NOT seeing Kerstin!
So, she travelled all the way from Passau to meet me in Frankfurt,
and then she continued her journey to Koeln.
I only got to meet her for a day and a half. Strolled along the pavements of Zeil
and took some sips of cappucinno.

This year: she's staying at my house! :)

We've been planning on meeting each other since 2000, but financial and academical
problems had always been the obstacle.
BUT! in 2006, in fact, my academical issues flew me to Germany! *ahahaha*
Oh I am so happy! I just couldn't wait to see her again!

I havent got any idea where to take her, other than having the Oud Stadt Batavia tour...
but i dont know... We'll come up with something. ;) and I surely hope that I could get her in to Outer Baduy's village.
I have someone to visit there, and I've promised that I will visit them this year.

So...
I will start re-painting the dull life with traveling.