Sunday, 17 June 2007

leaving town.

after having my computer fixed, i have to download everything back in and managing the iTunes again for the second time. *grrr* but, finally I got everything back on track. It took time to manage everything on it. But, I think I will find a way to do it.

by the way: I won't be able to update most of the times, because i am leaving town with my friends to travel Indonesia. tomorrow, we will leave for Baduy, and will be coming back on Tuesday. On Wednesday, I will travel by train to Semarang and stayed there for a night. I am so excited about this trip. I hope i will find a way to reinvent myself during the trip. I really need that now. After all the shits that happened, I need myself. My time to gather everything that had been shattered.

so; i'm leaving.