Sunday, 10 June 2007

Living The Dreams.

Kerstin and I have been dreaming of meeting each other for like years ago.

Now, she was sitting next to me, in this internet cafe, surfing the net. It was like magic when finally I saw her face once again on the airport. Last year, we only got the chance to meet for a day and a half. I have to go back to Indonesia, and she had to go further to Koeln. So, after planning and re-planning, we finally managed to arrange a meeting in MY country. The plan is that she's going to stay for like 2 months in Indonesia, travelling around. We haven't really planned anything well yet, just for the trip around Jakarta. But I'm also planning on going with her to the eastern part of Indonesia. Oh I dont know. There are so many things to be done.

On the other hand, my PC crashed down two nights ago. I dont know. It might be a virus or something. I have contacted one of my friends to try and fix it. So, here I am, stranded in an internet cafe, and sitting next to me is my bestest friend on the planet, typing rapidly fast for an e-mail back home.