Wednesday, 11 July 2007

coming home

today's my last day here in Bali, which also means that it is my LAST travelling day for the year. I won't be travelling again, as I said before, this year -though I might still travel in the future. I have had so much fun here that I can't wait to come back again, despite all the drama and stuff. But still, Bali is a destination that cannot be missed. There's gonna be a lot of difference the next time I visit Bali, why?? I just know that it's gonna be different! :)

We had done some serious shopping today at Guwang Market, Sukawati. That was an amazing market and I can't believe how easy it is to bargain there. I did the classic way of bargaining: ask for a lower price, and when they disapprove, walk away slowly... then BAM! they're gonna give you just the price that you asked. *hihi* I am so good at that. So, I spent LESS than Rp. 300.000 for 4 Balinese sheets, 1 Balinese kebaya, some pants, a bag, and 5 hairclips.

I'm gonna do some little more shopping before leaving ubud tomorrow morning. *hehe* doing the walking away part again to get a lower price. The next time I'm writing I would probably already at home, facing my dearly computer and dealing with my dearly bachelor thesis. *grrrr* Oh well, I chose to come home, and I have to deal with the decision. *grrr*

Ciao!