Tuesday, 17 July 2007

i'm pottered..

wooohoo!
i've managed to find time to watch Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix with Githa.
lestrange I dont like the movie that much, because; as usual there are scenes that don't exist on the book or existed on the book but they erased it -to make the story more simple. But, it was quite a surprise for me to found Helena Bonham-Carter who took up the role as Bellatrix Lestrange. I've been fancying Bellatrix since I read the book, and now: my favorite actress is playing the part! Lovely!

tonksd Another thing that I liked about the movie, despite the fact that i hated the storyline, was Nymphadora Tonks. Lovely girl with purple hair, well fairly purple hair, as Rowling would put it. I fell in love with the character as soon as I noticed that her hair is purple. *laughs* Disappointed by the latest movie, I tried to open my mind, forget the book, and watched the previous movie; Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. I loved it better than the latest one. And I changed my mind about Robert Pattinson who played Cedric Diggory. I thought that he wasn't right for the role, but I changed my mind. He's cute enough to be Cedric Diggory. Although I could imagined Jonathan Rhys-Meyers as Cedric. Then, Krum! Oh gosh! Stanislav Ianevski is a little big too big to represent Krum. I remember Krum being a little hunchbacked on the book. I was imagining for someone who's a little bit skinnier, but then it would damage the image of Durmstrang.
Clemence Poesy played Fleur Delacour very well. I can see the picturesque of a Veela in her. *laughs* I so love the book better! Indeed, Rita Skeeter is stil the byotch that everybody hates.

biggerstaff Still, for me nobody beats Oliver Woods. The most charming and handsome fella in the series. Either in the book or in the movie. *blush* Sean Biggerstaff was just the RIGHT person to play the part of Woods. Too bad that he graduated early before any other scandals would involve him on the story.

Can't wait for 21st of July for the seventh book!!