Sunday, 18 November 2007

Problems of Writing

After several times being on tutor sessions, I realized that the problems keeping me from writing perfectly and properly scientific are:
1. lack of Indonesian vocabulary on scientific terms;
2. negativity - i always tend to make a sentence in a negative form;
3. repetitiveness -- especially for negativity... *duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh*;
4. inconclusivity;
5. increativity

so.........i gotta avoid ALL of them for the next 1 month! if I really want the thesis to be OVER and DONE.
I have been soooooo soooo soooo stupid by being NOT able to write properly!? I've read hundreds of books with analysis, research results, etc. I just hope I dont piss off my tutorin just because of that. I know she'd expect more of me than what i have shown.

Being serious is kind of hard. I am not that serious person like some of my friends. But, apparently it showed on your writing styles. Hmm... maybe it's time to be the not-funny kind of person. the serious one.