Saturday, 3 May 2008

ASTAGA!!!

Aduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.... apa kabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar??? Dian ampe bingung tuh nyariin gw yang nggak pernah nongol lagi! hahahaha....

A lot had happened since the last time I wrote in this blog! Hmm.... I'm not even sure where to start.... Maybe just a quick recaps:
1. I have graduated from Indonesian Archaeology Department! yeaaahhh, baby!!! Finally out of there... but now missing the razzles, dazzles, and hassles of college days. So, I'm, currently looking for schools again...
2. I'm kind of busy with a new found hobby - which I'm pretty sure I would score good at it..! *lol* Aint gonna tell u what d hobby is!
3. Currently in love with Rivermaya's new songs and album.
4. Hmm..... currently --- confused of how to keep the list go on.

The reason I am writing this is probably because I will be on the road again, road trippin' with gals and pals to somewhere in the eastern part of Indonesia. Places I have never been to... Maybe I'll write: that is is internet connection is possible and visible. Maybe I will not write. *winks*

Pesan khusus: Bwt dek aulia - kita semuwa ngrasain pedih yang tingkatnya mungkin beda2. Tapi, yang aku tau... kita semuwa kehilangan sosok ayah seperti ayahmu. :) Tetap bangga, ya, dek... sama beliau! Love you dan semoga sukses dengan calon jadwal kuliah...!!!!