65 questions you'd never been asked.
Friday, 6 August 2010 @ 3:42 pm
now we'll see if any of the 65 questions i've never been asked for.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
always, usually end up with black shirt + jeans
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
spacious and lazy and procrastinating
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
i dreamt of Sheffield
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
why should i?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
lick and bite. hahahahahaha
15. Do you like your hair?
16. Do you like yourself?
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
No.... why? is he interesting?
18. What are you listening to right now?
the hum of my air conditioner
19. Are your parents strict?
no, i am
20. Would you go sky diving?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
23. Do you rent movies often?
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
my bright eyes -- blaaah
25. How many countries have you visited?
i dont know... dont really keep tracks
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
yeaaa... ahahaha... was funny tho
27. Ever been on a train?
28. Brown or white eggs?
as long as its eggs... darling
29.Do you have a cell phone?
30. Do you use lip balm?
31. Do you own a gun?
why would i?
32. Can you use chop sticks?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
34. Are you too forgiving?
yea.. and i hate that part of me
35. Ever been in love?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
do i have a best friend? remind me again where did they go!
37. Ever have cream puffs?
yeaaa... loved it!
38. Last time you cried?
last night, I guess.... no.... not over those silly people I called bestfriends before.
39. What was the last question you asked?
where's my Dad?
40. Favorite time of the year?
Xmas - which i dont celebrate, but loooooved the atmosphere, the Xmas market and eeevrything thats green&red
41. Do you have any tattoos?
i want toooooooooooooooooo
42. Are you sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
yes, all THREE of them
44. Ever walked into a wall?
bwahaha... well... yeaaa... i wasnt paying attention!
45. Favorite color?
black, red, orange, turquoise
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
not that i remember of...
47. Is your hair curly?
no, but i would looove to have curly hair
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Annett Louisan's Teilzeithippie
49. Do looks matter?
as a Customer Service at the bank or ....... salesperson at some exhibition... orr.... just to be married to a guy? maybe yeah, but i like to think outside the box
50. Last text you received?
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
there are times.... not anymore tho.. less phone calls i have to make.
52. Do you like your life right now?
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
with my laptop on...
54. Can you handle the truth?
what truth? there are more???? oh crap!
55. Do you have good vision?
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
YES.... I DO. do i have to mention names?
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
at times -- quite often
58. The last person you held hands with?
.....I don't remember
59. What are you wearing?
Jeans, thin jacket, orange shirt, socks
60.What is your favorite animal?
At the moment.....panda :D
61. Where was your last picture taken?
Last picture ever? Lecture room XD
62. Can you hula hoop?
yea, i can! well.... what? amazed? do u think i cant hula with extra baggage on my hip? hmm, think again!
63. Do you have a job?
im in the middle of having a job and NOT having a job
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Ken Follett's book: Hornet Flight
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
yeaaa!! again, do you really think I am not flexible enough to go through a window!? I have crawled through a window.. my kitchen's window when I realised that i forgot my keys..
oh well... surprisingly, I have NOT been asked these questions! hahahahhaha, you win!
back to top