Saturday, 21 July 2012

im doin' it in circles!: Part 3

im doin' it in circles!: Part 3

Day Three: 18 rounds = 40cm in diameter

It was sort of a worry for me today, because when I was working on the 16th and 17th row, I realised that my mandala is a little bit crumpled on the edges. Then I thought, what the heck, I am going to go through the next round and see how it's going to turn out, which is not a bad decision at all. The weird crumples around the edges disappeared on the 18th round. Phewwww.... I just thought that I am going to QUIT again. Tsk! No no.. that is NOT going to happen!!!




Oh I so can't wait til I get to the 25th round and so on... I still imagine it is going to be an awesome throw for my bed. I still have that super jet-black bed sheet set that I bought at Sheffield's John Lewis and oh how I love that bed sheet, just because it's plain jet black. Everything in Indonesia seems to be full of motives and I hate it. I like my bed to be plain in colour, but BOLD. And I cannot wait to present you the final picture.... aaah. How many more days to go!?!?